A collection of short essays from inspiring researchers.
- Auke Jan Ijspeert - My master project shaped my career
- Laura de Rooij - Choosing research
- Charles Capaday - The pleasure of understanding
- Barbara Maier - Fascinatingly curious
- Angela De Bruin - An endless puzzle
What is research?
Creative and systematic work undertaken using scientific methods to increase the stock of knowledge.
Who is this blog for?
Young adults looking to forge their own path in life. They are actively choosing what to stand for, consider a research career, and are seeking reference points.
What is this blog for?
Refocus self-narratives from the inward-out, asking why before how before what. Help realise there is no single story by exposing a diversity of whys.
How to subscribe?
Via our newsletter or RSS.
CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives).
Help us by suggesting an author or simply email me.